You guys are some major noodle fans! 🍜
* 1 cup Vegetable Broth (or 1 cup water with vegetable/chicken less bouillon)
* 1 Tbsp Chili Sauce (Sriracha, garlic chili sauce etc)
* 2 Tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce (low sodium)
* 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Agave
* 1 Tbsp Ginger, crushed
* 1 Tsp Garlic, minced
* 1 Tsp Chili Flakes (optional)
* 1-2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
* 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
* 1/4 cup Cold Water
* 2 cups cooked noodles (I used ramen noodle for this one)
1. Cook your noodle as directed. I used ramen noodles for this one. I boiled for 2-3 min, drained water, rinsed in cold water and then added about 1 tbsp sesame oil to prevent from sticking.
2. Make cornstarch slurry by whisking cornstarch and water together until fully dissolved. Set aside.
3. Add all sauce ingredients to a bowl and whisk together.
4. Turn a pan on medium heat and add noodles coated in a little oil. Add a few splashes of soy sauce or Tamari and pan-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add more oil if needed.
5. Add sauce to pan. Let it come to a simmer and let simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce. Immediately stir in to avoid clumping. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve and top with green onions, sesame seeds, chili flakes or your choice of topping.