Veggie Udon Gyoza! Hmmmmm
You can thank theyummyvegan for this one. ❤️🙌❤️
1 lb package of fresh or frozen Udon Noodles
2 Green Onions sliced
1 large Carrot julienned
1 1/2 cups Napa Cabbage chopped
6 dried Shiitake Mushrooms rehydrated and sliced
1 clove of Garlic minced
3 Vegan Eggs ( I used 9 Tbsp of Just Egg)
1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or Flour
1 1/2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
White Paper to taste
Oil for cooking
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp of Black Vinegar
1 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar
2 tsp of Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Garlic clove finely minced
1 small knob of Ginger grated
1 tsp of Sugar
1/4 tsp of Togarashi Seasoning
1. Make the Dipping Sauce by combining all the ingredients and mix well. Set aside
2. Give the Udon Noodles a rough chop leaving some of the Noodles longer and then blanche them along with the Carrots in hot water for a about 2 minutes to soften. Drain and set aside.
3. Prepare all of your vegetables and add them to a large bowl.
5. Give the Udon Noodles a rough chop leaving some of them longer and add them to the bowl.
6. Add in the Cornstarch and mix well and then add in the Vegan Egg, Soy Sauce and White Pepper.
7. Using an ice cream scoop or 1/3 measuring cup scoop out the mixture, pack it well and add it to a hot oiled pan. Fry for 3 minutes covered and then flip and repeat until both sides are nicely brown and crispy. Continue the process until all of the mixture is used up.
8. Serve warm with the dipping sauce.
💗 Tag someone👇
Follow us goveganfoody for more vegan recipes!