• L U N C H • 🥑 🧀 🥝 🍅
– Avocado and cheese quesadilla
– Cherry tomatoes
– Kiwi fruit
These quesadillas are easy to make, perfect to make-ahead and I find are a great way to introduce new flavours. They’re also soft and easy to chew. Luca only has two teeth at the moment so I tend to cut these into even smaller pieces as it makes them easier for him to eat.
– Sprinkle one side of tortilla with some cheese.
– Top with mashed avocado
– Sprinkle with more cheese
– Heat a large frying pan (no oil) on medium heat and transfer quesadilla to pan
– Fold tortilla in half to cover the filling
– Cook for 2-3 mins (or until golden), flip and cook for a further 2-3 mins.