• B R E A K F A S T • 🧁 🫐
– blueberry pancake bites
– greek yoghurt with fresh fruit
These were a real hit with Luca this morning! So soft and fluffy, naturally sweet from the fruit and really quick to make! Believe it or not, he ate both of them along with all the yoghurt and fruit. 😬
– 180g plain flour
-1.5 tsp baking powder
– 170ml whole milk (or any plant based milk alternative)
– 150g fresh blueberries or any other berry
– 2 medium eggs
– preheat oven to 180*c
– mix together eggs, flour, baking powder and milk in a bowl
– chop fresh bluberries and fold into the batter
– fill each muffin hole 1/3 way up and top with remaining blueberries
– bake for 10-15 mins until muffins are risen and very slighltly golden on top.
👶🏻 suitable from 6 months
❄️ can be kept in the fridge for 24 hours or frozen for up to 3 months.